Saturday, October 31, 2009

theworldis[bright]gold

So my promise took a while. But now; finally a post to update about what exactly is going on in Dutchland..
Without a doubt this week has been INSANE. Students really throw too many parties, meaning that a) you get less sleep than an IB student. and b) you seem to spend all ur money on (cheap) drinks[this accounts for a lot of alcohol so to say]
On Monday I went to 2 lectures which were really quite interesting and at night a friend came over for dinner because she wants to move in the second bedroom I have. Tuesday I went to the party called DoubleTrouble @ the Kadans which consists of 3 floors; basement with hardcore partying, the entrance floor with hop-hop and r&b, and an attic with places to chill [and order champagne]
The girls weren't up for making it late cuz we had class next morning at 11 but I decided to go anyway and tagged along with the boys.
Boy oh boy some things went down in Kadans.
Wednesday's tutorial was interesting as we all looked wonderfuly sleepy :) as a result of the night before I pretty much passed out after school bit was woken up by a phonecall to attend the "Tragos" party. Fine, one drink and then I'm going home. En fin, 2 drinks later I made it to bed at a reasonable time! Thursday night we went to a student bar with the girls, I ended up mAking a fool of myself or giving someone a massive ego boost with a texting adventure.. But that story is yet to be continued. Friday night Halloween party at the Highlander and Saturday morning a terribly early wake up to go to work. Work is amazing, the people are all extremely nice so I'm really enjoying that experience as well.
Right now I'm in my bed desperately wanting to gonto sleep, quite aware ofthe fact that this post has only focused on the Maastricht student parties. True fact. However, I must admit that they really are a blast and I've finally come to understand the meaning of the song "I love College".
I'm curious to find out "what things are too come" and what will make them "so fantastic". I do believe there is already one prediction I can make. But that is for you to find out in possible future posts ;)

The stripes on a tiger are hard to change.

With all my love to you reader[s], and my special someone in Spain[we wonder if he should know that theworldisgold]

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment