Monday, November 16, 2009

Rain and Sunshine.



And so people make mistakes. Thursday my mistakes have been made; not severe ones. not ones that can hurt anyone's feelings in specific. but certainly mistakes that embarrassed me. But hey. Look on the bright(gold) side; I'm a Student and we Don't Care.

Friday night I had my first official Poweryoga class. My friend and me walked in thinking, we're going to do this, and succeed.
Completely unaware of the fact that you have to hold on to funky balancing positions for 5 minutes straight hereby keeping your breathing at a consistent rate, not having ur muscles shake, and by all means not fall down. It was hard! But soo much fun!
I came hom late, cooked dinner rapidly and had the best sleep I've had in a very very long time..
Saturday and Sunday I had to work.
Saturday afternoon passed by rather quickly. I was with my head in the clouds all day, and not only customers but even my boss realized. I felt like I was in another dimension and it rocked.
That night I also had a girl night out, dinner with the greatest deserts of all time (notice the plural). Sunday another day at work; this time more successful due to the down to earth feeling I got myself back in to.

As I went to bed sunday night though, I realized I would have issues waking up the next day. And I did.. the result: Sleeping through an entire lecture.. Appearently there is evidence as people were taking pictures..
Furthermore I've realized that going to the City Uni library is a blast. everyone just comes together there to chill, hang out, drink excessive amounts of coffee, and socialize while preparing for class/exams/essay/ and presentations.
Its certainly a ritual I will continue to embrace over the next few weeks.
Other than that everyone is already excited for xmas break, it's coming up so soon! I have double feelings about it though I've really learned to love this place and I think I might miss it a bit when I'm back in Barcelona. - wha. never thought thát would happen.

More updates will be there soon. Just 2 quick things.
1) Old habits die hard.
2) New habits are easy to get wound up in.

With all my love, k2

1 comment:

  1. seems like you're having a blast, i'm really glad for you :))

    just as long as you remain true to yourself, gain any new habits you wish :)

    ReplyDelete